Doric Bean Bag is one in a series of four "shaped & shapely" bean bags named after classical orders of architecture. Doric is the earliest of the Classical orders of architecture (Ionic, Doric, Corinthian, Composite, Tuscan), representing a transition in Mediterranean architecture from impermanent materials like wood to permanent materials, namely stone. The Doric order is unadorned and sturdy.
- 10" diameter x 60" length
- Weight: 4LB
- Marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 9.2oz cotton canvas on all sides.
- Invisible zipper.
- Stuffed with loose Styrofoam bean bag pellets.
- Pellets can be removed for washing, but there is no insert casing.
- Made one at a time, start to finish in New York’s Hudson Valley.